- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP CRM
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities CRM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Development and Enhancement of UI objects in the CRM Framework b:Good knowledge of Utilities related CRM Processes c:Must have good experience in SAP CRM WEB UI Developments d:Must be aware of Bol Programming e:SPRO CRM Process classes BSP_WD_CMPWB Tcode f:Good experience in RICEF objects, ABAP Objects, Enhancements g:Good understanding of IDOCs h:Navigate to the code from WEB IC View i:Buttons and Event Handlers j:Provide expertise in technical,design,analysis and performance
- Technical Experience : a:SPRO CRM Process classes BSP_WD_CMPWB Tcode b:Good experience in RICEF objects, ABAP Objects, Enhancements c:Good understanding of IDOCs d:CRM Contract Status and their purpose e:Able to handle and resolve replication related issues f:Should have experience in handling RFCs within different SAP environments and Non-SAP to SAP environments g:Should work with designer and application developers to reviews codes and documentation
- Professional Attributes : a:Solve support related issues creatively,demonstrate high integrity and should be able to work independently b:Participates in post implementation reviews to maximize and share learning c:Should posses leading capability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.