- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Training and Performance Support
- Good To Have Skills :Learning Process Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and create original visuals using basic elements of graphic design ie, color theory, typography, layout, design software; identify multiple design solutions aligned to Accenture brand Conceptualize visual approach for medium-complexity projects Oversee own aspects of the production process and ensure designs are brand compliant Communicate the status of projects to project team including total time estimate, time of completion, and outstanding issues
- Technical Experience : Keep current on new graphic techniques and technologies, recommending changes as appropriate on brandspace Mentor and coach team members Participate in efforts to correct, enhance, tailor and upgrade existing courses and training assets Perform medium to complex audio and/or video production for training assets /or highly visible projects for Accenture and its leadership ie Accenture Partner meeting videos Capture, edit, and compress simple digital audio and video
- Professional Attributes : Perform Quality Assurance on media deliverables based on CDC media and graphics standards and provide feedback to team/media developers Participates in usability testing and product correction Participate in continuous improvement initiatives Participates in efforts to correct, enhance, tailor a
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduation Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.