Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program Control Services,Project Resource Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment
b: Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverable
c: Manages project delivery, scope, schedule, budget and risks are Key responsibilities include determining the project approach, monitoring and reporting the progress to the CTO and Steering Committee
d: Define project scope and goals
- Technical Experience : a: Should have minimum 12 to 14 years of experience in digital applications domain
- Professional Attributes : a: Should be capable of handling team and lead the project
b : Should have experience to handle the team
c: Should have ability of client facing
- Additional Information : Identify dependencies internal to the project and externally to other projects and business areas