- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide day-to-day, hands-on technical support for Cisco based Networks Switching, Routing and Wireless Work as part of a technical support team delivering a quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products
- Technical Experience : Plan and implement low to medium risk changes on production systems Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems Resolve standard incidents affecting the operation/availability of systems Daily Monitoring of Network Devices and Reporting Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions Documentation Assist disaster recovery tests Make pro-active suggestions for service improvements Training and Coaching Team members
- Professional Attributes : • Take part in 24x7 on-call rota • Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays if required. • Travel to other locations when required • Desire and Attitude to learn other and emerging networking / security technologies/products. • Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate required BE/BTech/MCA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.