- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration,Oracle EBS Projects
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Excellent Oracle DBA technical skills Oracle versions 11g R2-12c SME level experience with Oracle Deployment and Administration of Oracle Clusterware Oracle Database builds/upgrades/Migrations Oracle RAC and Clusterware management Skills Administration of Oracle ASM Advanced Oracle Performance Tuning at various levels
- Technical Experience : Performance tuning of Large Scale OLTP and Datawarehouse systems Good knowledge of all Oracle Tools Advanced Oracle Dataguard Skills FSFO Advanced Oracle SQLNet configurations Knowledge to architect and implement Oracle Features Knowledge to assist with oracle database design and layout Ability to apply Oracle minor releases and security patches
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Unix Shell Scripting skills • Creating/testing shell scripts for automation enhancements • Proficient in Oracle high availability concepts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.