- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Pack,Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS),Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Handle Windows server environment including server deployment, migrations, upgrades, patch management, application support, virus remediation, business continuity, operational and disaster recovery Build, deployment and support Azure foundation elements Work on availability-set Administer and provide day to day engineering and operational support for the Azure environment Building methods for cost management and billing, resource Lead effort to develop technical standards to support and operate
- Technical Experience : Hands on Azure VMs,VNET, Blob storage, instances, functions, networking etc Understanding and working on Azure Disk, Azure Resource Monitoring, Azure Automation, Runbook and Azure Backup and Restoration Service Support experience on IaaS and PaaS services WebApps, Function, Database services SQL instances, Redis cache Experience in PowerShell, ARM, Azure Devops, Automation Knowledge on the engineering design, setup, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all Windows/Linux Servers
- Professional Attributes : Procurement of necessary hardware, software, and licensing Good communication, and soft skills Strong analytical skills, with the ability to present key findings in a visually appealing, comprehensible manner Strong collaboration skills to work seamlessly with multiple teammates and stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering Azure Certification AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Additional Information : Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, public holidays if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.