- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Endpoint Protection,Security Information and Event Management (SIEM),Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As a Team Lead / Tower Security Lead primary responsibilities are to provide Infrastructure support for ISM services with expert level knowledge on technology and people management skills This role will also include responsibilities like escalations handling, vendor management, and interaction with security leads as well as with other support teams to ensure successful delivery of the security operations Service Vendor management to support Infrastructure security infrastructure Handle troublesh
- Technical Experience : At least 6-9 years experience in supporting Infrastructure security management solutions Experience in the documentation and design of Standard Operating Procedures Design, implementation and management of Security Operations centre Experience in developing security infrastructure architecture Content filters IDS/IPS Data Loss Prevention Implements security solutions
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Good communication and collaboration skills Flexibility to work in shifts and provide after-work hours and weekend on-call support as and when required Routine line management and leadership of staff within the Information Security Managem
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree preferred in Computer Science/Security/Computer Information Systems/Engineering/MCA
- Additional Information : Advisory support / remediation guidance support for Infrastructure security remediation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.