- Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Project Resource Management
- Good To Have Skills :Resource Capacity Forecasting & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Resource managers are responsible for assigning the right people to the right projects at the right time They manage employees currently in the workplace and determine hiring needs based on each projects requirements Understand what roles and/or skill sets to hire to fulfill stakeholder commitments Increase and improve communication between project and resource managers and team members - Create and Manage RRDs Reactive and Proactive - Resource Forecasting and MME - Roll on and Roll off process
- Technical Experience : - Resourcing discussions - Career Planning and Discussions - Executes company policies and practices - Resource Capacity Management - Identify right skills and resources - Working knowledge of MPP and able to create Work Breakdown structure - Create Resource Plan
- Professional Attributes : People Management An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Diploma/Masters in HRM
- Additional Information : Flexible and 24x7 support requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.