- Role :Test Lead
- Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teamsoverall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Pharmacutical Validation Testing background b: Design, develop, and implement comprehensive and scalable automated tests for the ETL development team c: Develop and implement data quality assurance processes, standards and framework to enable CI / CD d: Ensure data integrity in near real time in production environment for data flows through our systems and data warehouses e Designing and development of actionable reports and dashboards f Ensure tracking and resolution of issues
- Technical Experience : a: At least 3 years of experience in managing an ETL team b: Good ETL and Data Warehousing Testing experience of minimum 7 years c: Experience in configurable/metadata driven architectures/frameworks d: Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries e: Good exposure and knowledge on working with Unix/Linux based system f: Good knowledge on Oracle Database g: Hands on experience of testing Informatica jobs
- Professional Attributes : a: Client Interaction experience is a must b: Excellent analytical and communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.