- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Backup and Recovery Management
- Good To Have Skills :Commvault Backup Administration,Dataprotector Backup Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Troubleshoot issues with Backup Deployment
- Technical Experience : Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Commvault, HP DataProtector and tape VTL backup Knowledge on Veeam backup solution Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understanding them in the context of the business Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts
- Professional Attributes : Should have 3 years of experience in backup operational support Should have supported Backup deployments Should have experience performing Backup transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts Good To have: Certification on Backup technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.