- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :MySQL Database Administration,PostgreSQL Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Oracle Database Technology operations management
- Technical Experience : Excellent troubleshooting skills on Oracle DB Downtime/Parameter Management, User Management, Housekeeping, Database Refresh Object Management Table, Index, partition, etc HA configuration support Instance Load balancing, cluster maintenance DB patching, coordination and release support Execute Back-up and recovery, data archiving/purging Escalate to Level 3 and applications groups Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts
- Professional Attributes : Should have 5 years of experience in Oracle DB operational support Should have supported Oracle DB deployments Should have experience performing Database transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts Good To have: Certification on Oracle DB
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.