- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Good Excel skills. b Must understand Agile and Sprint planning. c Good understanding of writing Func Specs Business Process documents. d MDG Material Master data knowledge. If its difficult to find then someone with basic understanding of SAP or NEW SAP S4 HANA understanding with ability to use simple T codes. e Proactive and good stakeholder management
- Technical Experience : a Skills we are expecting from MDG resource Good communication b proactive Our timeline is aggressive so they need to be ready to hit the ground running Specific skills are 1. MDG Customer . MDG S4H 3. BRF Workflow 4. Webdynpro ABAP RICEFW Technical design c Data would be a really great bonus Even one of two resources with Data skills
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving c Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Engineering degree Masters in Computer studies MSc, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.