- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Fusion Middleware WebLogic Server Admin (WLS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have working experience in Oracle FMW Fusion Middleware application b Working knowledge in FMW architecture, Administration and Products knowledge like SOA, AIA, OSB and ODI c Knowledge in WebLogic Application Server JVM, JDBC, JMS, Security, Cluster, Queue/SAF configuration d Knowledge in SOA EM console/ SB Console e Knowledge on DevOps tool like Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Nexus and HP QC f Knowledge in Unix, Shell Scripting/Perl scripting and Python WLST WebLogic Scripting Tool
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge of Oracle FMW b Product Knowledge of SOA, AIA, OSB and ODI c Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Nexus and HP QC d Experience in WebLogic Application Server Administration versions 10g 11g and 12c e Experience in analyzing troubleshooting issues
- Professional Attributes : a Knowledge of Telecom domain is a must with 7 9 years of hands-on experience b Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision c Take ownerships and ability to drive new initiatives d Must have good attitude and work as a team
- Educational Qualification : a Btech/BE Any Stream
- Additional Information : a Shift timing Normal / UK rotational basis b Visa Required No c Skill Fusion Middleware Telecom
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.