- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Security Risk and Audit Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Perform Technology based Risk Assessments against the Accenture standards for applicable scenarios Perform evaluation of network connectivity-based requirement against the Accenture standards Should have worked on and possess good understanding of Technology Infrastructure Domains like CS Workstation support, DS Server support, NS Network Support etc Build a detailed knowledge base of the various Accenture resources covering the governance, processes and procedures aspects towards IT Infra
- Technical Experience : Maintain a good understanding around the various information security domains like audits, risk assessments, vulnerability assessment, etc Knowledge on organizational information security certifications/reports like ISO27001, ISO 2000, SSAE16 etc Manage internal audits from an IT Security perspective and provide due consultation Coordinate and direct the required teams to manage closures of action items as and when they come up during these audits
- Professional Attributes : Build and maintain excellent communication skills Interact effectively with the rest of the Accenture technology and project delivery environments Minimum 2 years of experience Level F and below and 4 years Level E in IT Security/Information Security profile in any domain
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree is Applicable
- Additional Information : Good understanding of IT security landscape Good written, verbal communication and team player ski
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.