- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience o Facilitate the clients product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products o Design and deliver outputs which is optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces o Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, features and functions o Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly
- Technical Experience : o Five or more years of UX design experience Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments o Expertise in standard UX software such as, Adobe XD, Axure, Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, and the like is a must o Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision o Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design soluti
- Professional Attributes : o Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes developers, project managers and stakeholders o Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients o Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Educational Qualification : o Additional Info : A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thin
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.