- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Good To Have Skills :Engineering Technical Support
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : To support premier clients of Accenture operating out of Bangalore other locations To manage different BPO clients with fast moving environment involving dynamic changes with high level of visibility Team management skills
- Technical Experience : Awareness on ISO20000/270001/ITIL process is mandatory Comfortable to work with Excel, Word PPT Basic knowledge on Desktops, Servers Network technologies to facilitates appropriate guidance for team members
- Professional Attributes : To work closely with AMT, OPS Control, Client Accenture teams to understand their requirement ensure Service Delivery Good Relationship Management skills To assist in Expansion of Deal dedicated team by working closely with AMT various clients Focus on skill enhancement of team members on a c
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree at any stream
- Additional Information : Need to have basic ticketing SNOW tool incident, problem change Management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.