- Role :Scrum Master
- Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Must Have Skills :Metrics and Predictive Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Expertise hands on Statistical modelling, Machine learning in SAS/R/Python is mandatory B: Exploratory analysis and Hypothesis testing on large datasets using R/Python SQL C: Strong understanding of Statistical and ML concepts, Ability to understand the prebuilt ML models test the robustness of the models
- Technical Experience : A: Develop iterations and develop best fit models B: Impact estimate and variable attribution understanding of the model failures C: Integrate the model in the server to run automated ML/Stat models
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication Skill B: Good Analytical Skill C: Leadership Quality D: Multi Tasking Ability
- Educational Qualification : A: Masters Degree in Computer Science/ IT
- Additional Information : Master degree with 4 yrs of strong Predictive Modelling and solution design with great articulation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.