- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge
- Technical Experience : Working experience on Linux and Windows operating system, VPC, CS2, EC2, ELB and S3 Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Performing software upgrades Kernel patching, errata patches Perform on-premise resources backup by making use of AWS Services IaaS and PaaS skills Good hands-on experience on Cloud operation Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena, DevOps tools ie Jenkins, Git, Chef, EKS, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible and automation tools
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Graduate degree on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers and IT
- Additional Information : Candidates on experience with Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Flexible and 24x7 support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.