- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management
- Good To Have Skills :Configuration Database & CI Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a As SAP PTP MM Senior Consultant, will be responsible in providing support activities in Materials Management Module in Application Maintenance and ability to work in Projects related to Application Development b Will be working closely with the Architects and Business Stakeholders in delivering Incremental Changes and Bug fixes c Must work independently in Small, Medium Complex projects d Ability to work Collaboratively across Teams
- Technical Experience : a Expertise in the respective business domain and SAP MM Module b Must have strong knowledge in SAP MM Configuration Management c Must have strong knowledge on SAP MM integration with FI, CO, SD, PP, QM PM Modules d Must have knowledge on analysing interface failures through IDoc Monitoring e Should have worked in workflow in SAP and have an ability to troubleshoot workflow related requirements issues f Exposure to Solution Manager and handling change management g Exposure to Mass Data Uploads
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication b Good leadership skills c team handling skills d analytical skills e presentation skills f ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : UG/PG
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.