- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in application migration to cloud, hybrid solution and cloud native development Working on multiple offerings, POVs, estimation model, 12/15 factor principles, security and azure integration cloud architecture, design and implementation plans for Container, iPaaS and Microservice-Based Applications
- Technical Experience : 13 years of programming experience on Web Windows applications with technologies AspNET MVC, C, ASPNET Core, SQL, WCF, REST, Web API Working with application development and unit testing framework 4 years in Azure PaaS end-to-end solution, App service, service bus, key vault, logic apps, functions, API Management, event grid, integration concepts and in-depth awareness of offerings of Microsoft Azure Experience architecting and deploying enterprise application and Azure Devops
- Professional Attributes : Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur Experience working in agile methodologies and maintain the high quality deliverables on time Drive early involvement in account opportunities to support account
- Additional Information : Good Presentation and communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.