- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional requirements based on functional design documents.• Exp in building Technical Design Documents from Functional and Business requirements,2 Complete end to end implementation• Develop code and perform unit testing based on the requirements.• Having hands on in SQL Reporting SSRS,Integration • Understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations.• Exp in deployment and data migration from legacy systems,Ribbon customization
- Technical Experience : • Develop code and perform unit testing based on the requirements.• Having hands on in SQL Reporting SSRS,Integration • Have exposure toEcosystem Power BI,AdxStudio,MDM,Parature,Unified Service Desk USD,Computer Telephony Integration CTI,RESCO CWR Mobile,ClickDimension Testing Unit Testing,Automated Testing,Testing framework MoQ,Fakes,xRM Test Framework DevOps CI,CD Cloud Office 365,CRM online,Azure basics• Understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations.
- Professional Attributes : • Min 5.5 yrs in CRM or Dynamics 365• Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach• Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.