- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations,Security Risk Assessment
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ownership within area of responsibility and scope of services focused on outcomes to deliver high quality, dependable, cost effective solutions for our customers Lead, make decisions, and take actions Ability to influence direct supervisor, peers or subordinates in a productive way to achieve desired outcomes Responsible for the currency of the documentation and automation in area of responsibility Ability to influence direct supervisor, peers and subordinates in a productive way to achieve
- Technical Experience : Must have hands on experience of security scanning tools and techniques Ability to perform Security testing for Web, client Server, infrastructure and database applications to assess vulnerabilities Experience in analysis of vulnerability results and recommending corrective action Familiarity and work experience of PCI Data Security Standard with a focus on patching and vulnerability remediation Ability to investigate and advise on latest security related vulnerabilities to ensure infrastr
- Professional Attributes : Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Information Technology IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field or at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Educational Qualification : Certifications Preferred: CISSP, CSSLP, Other industry standard Security Certifications
- Additional Information : Work Type: Technical Management, service delivery operations type role, leading service strategy
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.