- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Platform Architecture,EMT Technical Design & Architecture,Enterprise Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Enterprise Architect would be responsible for Architectural assessments, design, standards validation, implementation, maintenance, Develop Transformation Strategy, high level Business Case and articulate the value of Transformational Development of a high level integrated architecture roadmap by defining requirements, creating a high level design Deliverables for cross domain projects: which includes Rapid Impact Assessments RIA - For Infrastructure, Rapid Impact Assessments RIA - For Applicat
- Technical Experience : Enterprise Architect Standards Patterns and Framework, Design Patterns, Design Models, Simulation Engines, Data Modelling, Project Management Modelling Techniques, IT architecture re-engineering, Scenario Based Architecture re-engineering
- Professional Attributes : Domain Exposure: Infrastructure, Application, Middleware in both Datacenter and Cloud
- Educational Qualification : Industry Exposure Communication, Media Technology, Financial Services, Health Public Service, Pr
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.