- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should be able to independently work on the projects with minimal guidance b Understand the functional requirement and prepare technical design and develop, test and deliver the solutions c Show case your expertise and provide assistance to the team members as an SME to deliver the solutions d Good knowledge on Linked Data, Combine Data and associations e Good knowledge on Data Cataloging and Data caching f Experience handling data exchange between systems in XML,JSON format using REST
- Technical Experience : a Have a Denodo as a Primary skill b Good experience in Data Virtualization using Denodo tool c Able to create Denodo views from different data sources including XML and optimize them for performance d Should be able to quickly trouble shoot the Denodo views and jobs e Able to write and optimize complex SQL to extract, join and transform the data f Able to perform advanced Join, Flatten the views and aggregations g Able to analyse and solve errors using execution tree
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good communication, analytical skills b Should be able to professionally interact with client or onshore team c Experience in working on Data Integration projects using various one or more ETL tools
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA
- Additional Information : a Prefer people with short notice to join
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.