- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Partner with teams internal and external to Cyber Security in managing tools that include but not limited to whitelisting technologies, data loss prevention, malware prevention and real time metrics reporting Assist with project teams to implement and tune new sensor tuning processes/ technologies into the Visa working environment Vulnerability Management - To provide a Vulnerability Management Service for customers and internal estates as well as guidance and direction to internal and externa
- Technical Experience : Endpoint Security Anti-Virus Cylance, Carbon Black and Microsoft SCEP/ Defender, Powershell Threat Vulnerability Management QualysGuard, Nessus and Acunetix
- Professional Attributes : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
- Additional Information : Security Applications Symantec DLP, Microsoft MFA, Microsoft CA, DigiCert and CyberArk
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.