- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Good To Have Skills :Business Technology
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Support the Business Continuity Management BCM program across business and functions as per the organizations BCM policy and methodology b Supports the alignment of new clients and/or services to the business continuity program c Liaise with business projects / functions to provide guidance on the development of business continuity plans and testing the same
- Technical Experience : ISO22301 Knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Knowledge of Business Continuity Management System b Knowledge of British Standard for Business Continuity ISO 22301 c Experience in handling audits
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.