- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Exp working on AWS building solutions, RFI or RFP
- Technical Experience : a.AWS services such as S3,Redshift or DynamoDB,Kinesis,Glue,Kafka,AWS EMR b.More than 2 plus yrs of exp on AWS stack c.Good understanding of building data ware and data lake solutions,and estimations d.Exp in estimations,PoVs,AWS Certified preferred
- Professional Attributes : a.Excellent Analytical skills, Attitude to learn n pick up things Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : B.E or B.Tech must,MBA preferred
- Additional Information : AWS with either Bigdata,Redshift,Glue,Kinesis,Dynamo DB,Aurora,Datawarehousing,DataLake
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.