- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JavaServer Faces (JSF),JavaServer Pages (JSP),JEE Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Individual will be a contributing member of the Global Technology Team Responsible for developing, trouble shooting, debugging and deploying various applications related to Java technologies Responsibilities b: Accountable for Designing, Developing, Testing, Debugging and Deploying of Java Applications c: Designs and develops solutions to solve complex problems considering software/hardware capacity and limitations, operating time and desired results d: Work closely with the channel partners
- Technical Experience : A: 7 plus years of IT Experience and Sound Knowledge understanding Java, JAVA EE Technologies b: 7 Years experience in Core java, Servlets, JSP, JSF 12, AJAX, JNI, JNDI, Spring, Struts, JQuery, EJB c: 4 Years experience in Oracle SQL/PLSQ d: 3 Years in IBM Web sphere Application Server e: 3 Years in on Ant scripts, unix basic commands and xml
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong development skills with ability to understand technical design and translate the same into workable solution B:Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities C:Work closely with the database administrator to quantify data co
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.