- Role :Data Architect
- Role Description :Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
- Must Have Skills :BI Strategy,Data Architecture Principles,Master Data Management (Talend/Kalido/Reltio/Others)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead data realted workshops, design thinking sessions as part of customer interaction responsibility Envision, lead and execute POV or POC or MVPs using extended teams b Person should have deep domain expertise in data management, data warehousing and especially next gen technologies such as big data c Need to hv excellent consulting, presentation and comms skills d Exp in sales n or presales organization is a plus
- Technical Experience : a Overall 1 to 15 yrs of Exp with 10 to 11 yrs of relevant Exp b Role Technical Arch
- Professional Attributes : a Need to be able to hv elevated conversation with customers from business pain point solving perspective b Review and integrate all application requirements,including functional,security,integration,performance,quality and operations requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.