- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Advanced Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the team in the planning, design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP S/4 Planning Scheduling Applications 2 Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management 3 Collaborate with a Cross Functional team of internal and external stake-holders to work seamlessly throughout the project life cycle
- Technical Experience : b SAP S/4 Advanced Available to Promise aATP - Product Availability Check PAC, Product Allocation PAL, Backorder Processing BOP, Supply Assignment Insight to Action ITA, Alternative Based Confirmations ABC etc, 2 Total of 6 years of SAP experience and worked on atleast 3 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP PPDS / GATP with atleast one project on S/4HANA 3 Strong working knowledge of all key associated S/4HANA master and transactional data for Supply Chain
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have deep exposure to atleast one of the 2 subareas of S/4 HANA Planning: a SAP S/4 Advanced Planning PPDS Worked on Heuristics, Optimizer ,Setup time optimization, PPDS planning board and Capacity planning, Campaign Planning, Block Planning, Shelf Life Planning, PPDS with Variant confg
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : a: Level flex: level 8 b: Location flex: Across locations flex
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.