- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : In depth understanding of the Log Analytics Portal, its features and detailed functionality Knowledge of Log Analytics query language Knowledge on Azure Security Centre Deep level of generated Alerts information Event source supported out of box Extraction of fields from the supported event sources Hands-on exposure to any SIEM tool Exposure to Security incident monitoring and event co-relation
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 Exposure to Security incident monitoring and event co-relation Azure Security Centre Azure OMS/Log Analytics User support Call out Good oral and written communication skills Exposure to ITIL Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Good communication and collaboration skills Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required
- Professional Attributes : Good to have Certifications : Azure 70-533 ITIL
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.