- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AbInitio
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: At a lead level should have managed at least a team of 5 resources b: Manage the performance, stability and reliability of the Data ware house system c: Identify the improvements required in the system d: managing teams for the work allocation and completion e: Resolve Incidents, Request, Batch failures in the ETL Application support environment f: Apply analytical skills in resolving the user queries related to the data
- Technical Experience : a: AbInItio, b: Unix c: Oracle/Exadata database g: Analyze the batch job failures and arrive at short term and long-term resolutions h: Communicate with the client about the status and other details i: Coordinate with resources in Onshore j: Should work in shifts A/B/C as its a 24x7 support project k: Meet DW SLAs
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication and Interpersonal skills b: Should have worked in teams and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : a: B Tech, MCA, Computers background
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.