- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :ESRI ArcGIS (Geographic Information System)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Ability to lead and manage the team in both technical and management fronts b: Exception Handling concepts - good communication skills both verbal and written to liaise with the client to understand the requirement and accordingly support and guide the team on the development/design and other technical issues c: Must play a mentor to the junior resources
- Technical Experience : a: GE Smallworld Product Suite, Smallworld MAGIC programming, Data Modeling, Samllworld Special Server Web Application, Java J2EE, JSP and SERVELT, GUI framework, Plugins, Actions and databus b: GE Smallworld Product Suite Customization, GSS Web Service Architecture and Configuration experience, Handling XML in Magic Programming and Smallworld GeoSpatial Analysis c: Web Service, API Integration - Easily adaptive to new technologies -Individual Contributor along with some team management skills
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have worked in minimum two GIS Integration Projects involving in Electricity, Telecom and Utilities clients b: Must have a strong development aptitude and willingness to code and support the team in technical issues Must be able to contribute individually and without any supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.