- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :FEA Mechanical Static
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage Design Engineering and Analysis 2D, 3D, CAE related activities with CAD modeling and CAE related modules as well as the delivery of work in onshore-offshore model as defined for the program 2 Ensures design compliance for detailed CAD 3D models and drawings per design standards and procedures governing product design methods, including drawings,documents and data control for the Automotive group 3 corporate processes pertaining to RandD and New Product Introductions
- Technical Experience : 1 Have 10 years experience in Automotive component design and detailing,modelling,assembly 2 Minimum 10 years experience on CATIA V5/UG NX in Sheet metal Knowledge,Electrical Wiring Diagrams and Routing 3 Ability to interpret Finite Element Analysis,CAD modelling experience,Knowledge in Manufacturing automotive processes,SurfaceTreatment,Vehicle regulations and Quality tools experience 4 Knowledge of change management process and PLM System 5 Knowledge of DFMEA,DFA,DFM 6 Must have :CAD/CAM Tool
- Professional Attributes : 1 Delivery of Engineering Services, Client Management, People Management, Effective Communication 2 : Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments
- Educational Qualification : BE/ME/BTech/MTech in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace/Production Technology/Engineering
- Additional Information : Hands on Design components produced by Casting, Sheet metal and preparation of drawings for Series
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.