- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Program Project Mgmt
- Good To Have Skills :Industry Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle b Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits c Create and validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures d Proactively analyze risks and variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time,
- Technical Experience : a Strong SAP ERP background b Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Professional Attributes : a Typical Experience: 8 years in IT with 5 years of IT Project Management experience b 4-year degree in IT or a related field c Agile project experience d Professional certifications related to project management eg PMP preferred or Prince 2 Practitioner e Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.