- Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Interpret and translate client requirements from RFP into a technology solution primarily using SAP and related technology offerings Identify buyer values and design a solution to address these Identify risks and prepare mitigation plan Drive the internal solution approval process with various stake holders Act as a middle layer between sales and delivery teams to design a solution that is saleable and deliverable
- Technical Experience : Good understanding of SAP system integration project delivery methodologies, Exposure to SAP S4 HANA and latest technology offerings from SAP
- Professional Attributes : Good exposure and understanding to SAP system integration projects and Strong communication skills Basic understanding exposure to either Solution Planning, Estimation, Costing Pricing Exposure to SAP in either of the areas ie project management, functional, custom development, testing, data, tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.