- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Global Available-to-Promise
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Demand Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Knowledge on APO Demand Plan Process chains/SNP Planning runs Strong knowledge of GATP configuration for Product Availability Check b Rules Based ATP - location and product substitution, Rule Determination, Product Allocations, BOP, MATP , ATO, CPS process c Good understanding of Application activities - CIF Application logs, CIF Integration Models
- Technical Experience : a Hands on standard Planning methods used in SNP like Heuristics and different types of heuristics is available which are Location, Network, and Multi Level Heuristics b Process Chain Maintenance using InfoPackages, c DTP d InfoProviders etc
- Professional Attributes : a Monitoring / Scheduling jobs in background in Demand Planning b Should have worked in Agile methodology and have used VSTS to track user stories, c bug fixing, reporting of progress, etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.