- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA SAP Cash Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should analyze the incidents and service requests raised and resolve the tickets. b Work with ABAP team to ensure that the solution is correctly implemented. c Should prepare and send regular reports – daily weekly and monthly status on application support including status on tickets root cause analysis possible escalations continuous improvements and other related project activities and issues.
- Technical Experience : a Should interact with clients and client teams on mail Lync and tele conferences b Working Knowledge of SAP S 4 Hana Cash Management c Should have work experience of 8 years
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 7 to 8 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 15 to 20 Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.