- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Workflow Management Design & Development
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage SAP ABAP developments and support independently 2 Experience in WF development in complex design using deadline monitoring auto escalations dynamic work item creation change point technique etc 3 Interact communicate effectively with the business and functional teams 4 Understand the business requirement and translate it into technical solution 5 Exposure to ABAP developments associated with smart forms module pool reports
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5 years experience in SAP Implementation support and rollout with hands on experience on Workflow development
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 4 06 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.