- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Core Java EE Design Patterns
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Knowledge on JAVA Full Stack is mandatory, Perform Unit Testing and required QA process to test the software component b:Should work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile SDLC development experience c: Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements d: Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same
- Technical Experience : a:4-5 years of exp in Strong Core Java Programming Debugging skills b: experience in spring framework c: experience in webservices REST/SOAP, anyone ORM technologies d: Hands on in any of the RDBMS flavor e: Good understanding of deployment tools like Jenkins
- Professional Attributes : a. Resource should have good communication skill b. Resource should have good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.