- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ECC PP Production Planning & Control for Process Industries
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-A SAP QM Consultant is responsible for the configuration of SAP Quality Management area to meet the business requirement to enhance the quality management process 2-Designing and Configuration of Supply Chain Management and production support in SCM functional area to implement the QM solution 3-Responsible for deploying QM system to meet business strategy across functional teams and writing the technical documentation for QM process
- Technical Experience : 1-Shouldcommunicates and coordinates with business users, managers and Quality Management leads to ensure the integration of processes and modules across organization 2-An ability to solve complex problems quickly and creatively 3-Strong knowledge of Quality Management processes and techniques and with a confident approach and excellent communication skills 4-Knowledge of different Quality Management and Defect management tools
- Professional Attributes : 1-Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects 2-Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring QM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules MM and PP experience is an asset
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.