- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A- Support the projectWarehouse Management application with respect to: B -Incidents : resolve day to day issues impacting the warehouse operations C -Service Requests: deliver pre-defined catalogued services D - Problem management: root cause analysis and fix of recurring issues E -Change requests: configure and build new features in the current implemented solution
- Technical Experience : A -Wave management, Task and Resource management , RF framework and Screen customization B -Stock Management Strategies, planed and automatic Replenishments C -Process and Layout Orientated Storage Control D -Basic Labor management E -Integration with Automation system via MFS F -Cross docking and returns management G -PPF Configuration, condition records for Label Printing
- Professional Attributes : A -Minimum 2 years of IT experience B -Having good understanding of Supply chain and warehousing domain C - Willing to work in shifts and extended weekends D - Flex for SAP WM
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of formal education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.