- Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :OSIsoft PI
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Critical client-facing consulting role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings Acts as a key member of the deal/sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate structure,delivery location
- Technical Experience : Expert in formulating and bringing the story live to articulate client value propositions, Good hustling ability, Product/concept selling, Pre-sales/Solution Architecting, proven client facing skills, Executive Presence, Experience in at-least one Resources Industry Utilities, Chemical, Mining, Metals, Oil Gas o Deep Technology skills -Operational Technologies like OSI PI , Asset Lifecycle Management using Maximo or IOT exposure
- Professional Attributes : o Digital skills related to process transformation using automation, robotics, analytics, modernization o Selling Experience with OEMs Landmark, Caterpillar, Schlumberger, Halliburton etc
- Educational Qualification : Alumnus from reputed MBA Schools; IITISMDhanbad; University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,Dehradun
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.