- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SCM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Define customer requirements related to Oracle OTM Cloud Fit Gap and solutions in SaaS environment2 Configure OTM Cloud applications and testing to meet business process and application requirements3 Day to day work at customer site dealing with Logistics users4 Lead the team and coordinate with client and internal stake holders 5 People management in capacity of a team lead for a team of 15 people
- Technical Experience : Experience of 712 years in the IT industry with minimum 23 Oracle implementations experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experienced in Oracle SCM Transportation Management Cloud or OTM onpremise2 Experience in Fusion Transportation Intelligence or OTBI is a plus3 OTM implementation experience in manufacturing industry is a plus4 Customer facing experience in India is a big plus
- Educational Qualification : 1 An Engineering degree or an MBA
- Additional Information : Oracle Transportation Management Functional
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.