- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Leadership Strategy,Operations Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have Skills: Service Introduction with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in IT Service Management Responsible for driving end-to-end planning, coordination and execution of Service Introduction activities including performance and capability development plans Responsible for getting detailed Knowledge Transfer of existing and new IT services Involving appropriate resources for participation in Service Introduction activities Seeks sign offs from Operations and Client to all required acceptance criteria Plan, schedule and execute relevant sessions with Operations Responsible for defining Scope of Services and timely review of Contractual SLAs Reports Service Introduction status to Client, Service Managers and Operations Leads POC for building relationship with Project and Client key stakeholders Responsible for Client communication on all critical issues and closure of RCAs Identifies and reports Service Introduction risks and issues to Client and Accenture Leadership ITIL
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.