Skill required: Insurance - Reinsurance
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
This team is responsible for reinsurance operations, reinsurance accounting, technical accounting, reporting, understanding of claims and collections, and providing support to the underwriter. The team will also be a subject matter expert and able to review, guide, and train the team to ensure an effective & efficient working environment. Ensuring delivery of processes and services that meet or exceed established KPIs is also part of the work. The team will also perform and review sub-ledger functions and reconciliations to assist with accounting activity and quarterly closings.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Microsoft Excel
- Manual Testing
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.