Skill required: Application Hosting Operations - Automated Testing
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Application Hosting Operations team enables customer success by offering managing hosting services (Infrastructure & Platform), dynamic data centers, expansion of existing services, product support, supplier management, and application operations. Infrastructure Services (IS) – AHO continuously works to extend TFO hosting and services portfolios with high value services, such as virtual machine, database, web, and desktop hosting with on demand virtualized servers and networking services. AHO’s ability to differentiate and scale client requirements into multiple solution options propels client success and productivity into the future.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, designing, scripting, and executing automated functional tests that ensure that all functional and business requirements are met by applications or systems and create automation framework with Selenium through Java.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Atlassian Jira
- Automated Testing
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.