Skill required: Quality and Control - Operational Audit and Compliance
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
You will be working as a part of Internal Audit &Controls team which is involved in establishing processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements whenever required.
The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Digital Marketing
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.