Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Collections Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Collections Operations team focuses on managing collections and disputes such as debt collection, reporting on aged debt, bad debt provisioning, trade promotions, and outperform cash reconciliations. The team is responsible for follow up for missing remittances, prepare refund package with accuracy and supply to clients, record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process (tool), delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets, and ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Finance Processes
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Financial Analysis
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.