- Job description
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of the job is to ensure customer database/account maintenance which includes creation of new customer accounts and modification of existing customer accounts in ORACLE Database.
• Adherence to policies and procedures
• New Customer Account processing
• Customer account set-up/maintenance
• Completing export compliance check related to denied parties
• Customer database management
• Send customer account creation/update notifications to employees
• Archiving, records retention and audit support
Responsible for delivering the following services:
• Processing new customer accounts and modification of existing customer accounts in ORACLE Database within the established SLA and Operational Metrics.
• Archiving, records retention and audit support.
• Understanding the Process and supporting in smooth transition(s).
• Resolving Business Unit Queries.
• Identification of areas for process improvement.
• Ensure compliance with Client's policies and practices.
• Providing inputs for periodic reviews and MIS
• Participation in team events / initiatives
• Proactively Escalate issues that require intervention/ clarification from senior leadership.